Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, September 30, 2010

I think I'm Falling For You

 It's been so extraordinarily nice outdoors lately, that all I want to do is play outside!! I think most Manitobans can agree...that when it's nice..you take advantage as much as possible, cus here...you NEVER know what's around the corner. Things can turn ugly before you blink! So bike riding, and walking the dog have been the name of the game at our adobe. The fall colors are absolutely awe inspiring and breath taking. So I'm extremely grateful for sunshine, for fall, and for the chance to get out and breathe!

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment