Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sigh....

I. Had. The. BEST. Weekend.
Everything was so amazing. Had a good sleep on Friday night...attempted to drink some wine, but sleep won. Woke up good and early on Sat, went thrift shopping. Oh the finds!!!!!!!! I got a sweet hat, a spell book (that works!..more on this sooon!) a brooch, a picnic basket, a Gary Filmon button, and we are going back to get some cross country skis. For $15!
Then we went for a long, long hike in the woods up to the most wonderful view. Visited with my family, then painted all night long and drank some red.
Sigh.
Sunday we pretty much lazed around all day in bed! We rarely do this, so it was most excellent. Had a bonfire and tea in the evening. Listened to some classic country tunes. PERFECTOH!!!
Couldn't ask for anything better.
THANK-YOU!! I'm full of gratitude for the wonders of life, and that you're mine.

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment