Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Saturday, September 4, 2010

You're the missing piece

I am about to embark on an epic shopping trip avec 4 kids and back to school lists that include 30 pencils? Do they need 30 pencils?  What...they eat them??
Thought some gratitude might make it go down smoother.
Last night we had a perfectly Rockwell family night. A Puzzle-off!! The Bigs vs. The Lil's (who I've renamed The Wee's..Ha!) They sang, ate chips and focused for HOURS on this project! It was fun. I was cheerleader/referee as I am not a very patient puzzle maker.
So today I am thankful for family time, puzzle pieces, and a good sleep. And the fact that the cat my girlie raised this summer at grandmas farm, and thought was dead has been found! She is so happy about it!
Now....we head out!!
YIKES
Oh ya...the Bigs won.

No comments:

Post a Comment