Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Lil' Reminders

 I haven't been feeling uber grateful lately. I guess, I am just caught up in the busy, never a dull moment chaos that is life. But that doesn't mean I should grump around, not being thankful for the things I have.
I have to make more of an effort here, cuz in the end, I DO have much happiness in my life, and when you're down...reminders of the good stuff is needed even more right?
So here goes me pushing aside all the blahs...I am grateful for some sunshine finally hitting land today, for being able to tell YOU how I was feeling, for family that 'get's it' and welcomes you, for the A & E show Hoarders for making my jaw hit the floor, good sleeps, breakfast for supper, and hugs. Always hugs.

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment