Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ol' Scatterbrain

I have been bad. I haven't written in a whole WEEK!! There is no excuse...except to say I've been busy, and enjoying myself. Started going to the gym last week. Now that being outdoors isn't as easy as during the summer, I want to keep up the active lifestyle. It sure helps my ol' stummy (stomach + tummy=stummy) and makes me feel great. I was slightly concerned about the pain from the gain, but it turned out a-ok. In better physical shape than I thought! Whoo Hoo ME! Celebrated Autumn Equinox by doing a ritual. We shall all be safe, and protected for the winter now! As well I had to do a money spell which involved 5 days of bathing in a concoction. I hope it does the trick!! Took Fri afternooon off work, and made a romantic night for my Love. It was awesome! Made homemade Italian style pizza, with different/wierd beers, made some stellar halloween decorations, bought a gift (a coffee press!...YUM!) and had some much needed, rare alone time. It did end up, my ol' scatterbrain messed up girls night out, which I had thought was Saturday, so it ended up I went to see my ladies after the romance..it was SO great to get out and hug 'em, and dance. The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out, and doing couple things. We had bonfires, made more decorations, hung out with some other friends we haven't seen in a bit...and etc. Quite lovely!! I could do that EVERY weekend!
This week I shall attempt to write more...guaranteed!!
xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment