Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Guardian

Last night I went for coffee with my sister, for her birthday. It was wonderful to catch up with her. She's back to university and she rarely surfaces from behind her books, so anytime I can spend with her is precious. Hopefully I will get to see her again soon. Getting outta the house was nice too.
I am really looking forward to the weekend. Finally some alone time for my Love and I. We are gonna do some Saturdaying and some R & R. I absoultely can't wait! It will be wonderful to re-connect after a long, busy period.

I really want to acknowledge yesterday, as the 20th Anniversary since my Gramma passed away. I only had her in my life for 12 years, but she had the BIGGEST impact on me in those 12 years. We spent so much time with her, and she was more of a mother figure to me than just my Gramma. Nearly every weekend, and everyday after school we were with her. She was the best, most loving, and kind person I have ever known and after 20 years I still keep a picture of her out, think of her everyday, and miss her immensely. She is my guardian angel, and I hope I make her proud when she watches over me. Thank you Grandma G. I love you

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment