Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Friday, October 1, 2010

Gettin' My Swell On

I love the feeling after the gym. The exhausted, 'I worked hard and am proud' feeling.

 But that's not how it started. 

I DID NOT want to go. Not at all. I wanted to curl up in front of my television set and eat bad things. I wanted to have a bad day pity party. But....I forged ahead and went anyway. And am so glad I did. I ran my frustrations into the cross trainer. I worked my anger out on the machine. When I started to slow down, I thought of everything I was upset and worried about, and used it to fuel my workout. And afterwards, I felt lighter. And stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment