Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Monday, October 25, 2010

Hundred

100 Reasons

100. I wish there were words beyond, "I love you" to express how much you mean to me.
99. Our life together is everything I could have ever hoped for.
98.That you carry my heart, in your heart.
97. You always know just what to say.
96. Your idea of romance
95. You are so handsome to me.
94. How much fun you are to be with
93. How tender and sensitive you can be
92. How thoughtful you are
91. That you don't watch sports all the time.
90.How you look when you're asleep
89.Your way with words
88. Your curly hair
87. Your determination
86. You help with all things, housework, homework, etc.
85. You're so well respected by all that know you
84. How proud I am to be yours
83. How you value my thoughts and opinions
82. How you speak your mind
81. How you finish my sentences
80. That what we have is so rare.
79.Your free spirit
78.That we'll be 'husband' and 'wife' someday
77. Your strength
76. You are my home.
75. Your belief in me
74. How it feels 'complete' when I hold you
73. How much I learn through you
72. Your athleticism
71. Our night time talks
70. How we fit perfectly together
69.You never do anything to hurt me
68. You're my absolute best friend.
67. Your smile
66. You don't snore....much
65. How you're always on my mind
64. You drive me wild ;)
63. How goofy we are together
62. All the little things you do.
61. How cool you are...no  matter the situation
60. Our future.
59. You bring me joy like I've never experienced
58. It's in the way you look at me
57. You never get mad at me, even when you could/should
56. Your open mindedness
55. Bike rides with you
54. Your quirks, and how you allow me to have mine
53. How I can tell you everything
52. When you hold me, and I feel safe and secure
51. How I know you'll always have  my back, and be on my side
50. You're the best listener I know
49. Your zest for life.
48. You take the garbage out, and do 'man-jobs' and things that make me squemish
47. That you're a dreamer, like me
46. Your love of nature and the outdoors
45. Your integrity and morals. How you live by them
44. Your generosity
43. How your mind works
42. Your ideas
41. Your incredibly big heart
40. Your patience
39. How you don't bug me about my nails
38. How you always know where things are
37. How your presence calms my very soul
36. Knowing you'll always be there, through the good and the bad
35. How at 'ease' you are with my big, nutty family
34. How great you've been with Tony, and how much he loves you
33. Your charm and charisma
32. Your dreams and visions of our future
31. The face I know you're my soul mate.
30. How you can always read my mind
29. Your 'wise' eyes
28. You're a risk taker
27.How you've shown me what real love is
26. The sweet poems you write for me
25. Your snuggles
24. The way you kiss me with such passion
23. All the adventures we share
22. Your weirdness
21. Your voice
20. Your strong arms
19. Your electronic and tech savvy
18. Your acceptance of my girl. She thinks the world of you.
17. Your knowledge of all things
16. Your singing voice
15. Your confidence
14. Your honesty with everyone around you.
13. How you help me make decisions, and come to me in return
12. All the things we share in common
11. that you're not afraid to be real in front of me
10. You['re an amazingparent. Best Dad any girlies could as for (right up there with my own!!)
9. Your gentleness
8. Your mellow attitude
7. How you rub my head at night until i (or you!) fall asleep
6. Your yummy cooking
5. You inspireme to be a better person
4. How you make me coffee every morning
3. Your sense of humour
2. Your artistic and creative nature
1. Your kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment