Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Saturday, October 30, 2010

To My Dear Friends & Family,

Sometimes I feel I haven't been there enough for you all this past year. I don't seen you as much as I would like, I haven't made enough time as I would like to have. I missed a few birthdays, and didn't send cards. I haven't been able to make the trips to visit. There have been fewer phone calls, and when I do make them they aren't very long. This past year I've been so busy building my life back up, and focusing in ward. I HAD/HAVE too.
But know that every minute I am grateful for you and love you with every little piece of my heart!



Always and Forever,
Xoxox

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment