Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Saturday, November 6, 2010

We are all in this together.


Without getting into a lot of personal detail, I have much to be grateful for.

There could never be enough thank-you's, or just the right words, but I can certainly try.

 The devotion and kindness of others, whom spend thier lives helping to improve the lives of children and parents alike, deeply humbles me. Because of these people, a young life and a family may be saved. For my mother, whom is the most inspiring, kind and supportive woman. To be a mother, I need my own and without fail she is there. To my large, loving family - immediate and extended  - whom love me, and OUR girl unconditionally. Although we may not see each other in person, your love is all around, each and every moment, giving us wings when we forget how to fly. To my dear friends, near and far. Your never ending support, encouragment and love is the fuel that keeps me going. To my Love, who carries my heart, in his heart. As long as we are facing in the right direction, with you by my side I know we will get there, together. With you at my side, I can accomplish anything. Your strength give me strength.
And most of all to my beautiful daughter.  I would give my very life for you, in a mere heartbeat, because you ARE my heartbeat. I am immeasurably proud of you. Your strength and courage are qualities that I admire so much in you. You are smart, capable, loveable, marvelous, funny, passionate, brave, generous, and absolutely loveable. The amazing person you are takes my breath away in awe. You ARE my everything, and I will forever be thank-ful for you. Let your beautiful smile shine, and it will light up the entire world. I love you, always and forever and forever and always.


xoxox
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment