Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Remember

I've had a long week, so this is coming late.

This week, I'm thankful for progress...those little steps forward, for information, and for 'trying.'

But most of all this week I'm grateful for The Soldier. I'm grateful that I live in a country of great men, and women whom stand up for my freedom. The reasons I live in such an amazing, free country full of new discoveries and opportunity and can offer a place where people are free to think, say and be whom they want to be, to my children, and hopefully childrens children and so forth is because of The Soldier.

I'm am humbled. I am eternally grateful for your sacrifices and bravery.

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment