Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blood and Gore

So.....my prayers were heard. No snow fell here! It was extra windy and chilly...but no snow! Awesome! With the Zombie Walk approaching on Saturday, walking will be much easier without snow. I am thankful for my Mom for being there, that I had a small visit from my brosiff, for sushi with friends, that I voted and my vote counted. We have a new mayor!! A lady mayor! Go WOMEN!!!!!! We rule! I am grateful for candy and that candy weekend is nearly here!! I adore Hallows Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment