Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Monday, October 4, 2010

Sweet Dreams are Made of these....

I don't even know how to say how truly AWESOME the weekend was. Friday night the teenager actually came and hung out with us all night. It was so great!! She rarely spends much time with us as we are so lame (her words...not mine!), but she stayed chatting it up for a few hrs! Baby steps!
Saturday, my Love made me the most delicious omelette EVER! I am not going to live off these omelettes alone. And will be completely satisfied to do so.
We gymed it up, then my girlfriend whom I haven't gotten to see much came for a good visit.
Ahhh..
Then came Sunday...which couldn't have been more perfect. Like seriously....
I am grateful for the q-t with my peeps! Countdown to the weekend (a 3 day weekend!!) begins again....



xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment