Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Saturday, December 18, 2010

Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.

Prompt: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

I made my own holiday photo shoot for the family! We had so much fun doing it...used all kinds of props and set up a lil 'studio' in the corner of the dining room. They turned out AWESOME, and am so happy with them. I used my imagination, my camera and Picasa. As well, my girl showed me how to do some editing in Picnik, so I learned a few things, and got to hang with the kids which is great! Next, I make a painting as a gift for someone...can't say who yet ;)


 Moi

 My Love And I
 Mini Me, and Me
All our goils
Prompt: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?


I think that I've made several wonderful new friends this year, kept the ones that are forever, and hope to hang with everyone I so love more in 2011. I would like to have more followers in 2011, and hope to get my other project up and running where I hope to meet many amazing new friends!

Prompt: Beautifully different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different - you'll find they're what make you beautiful.
 
I am somebody's reason to smile. I am somebody's happiness










No comments:

Post a Comment