Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Monday, December 27, 2010

I See Christmas everywhere

Christmas is more that a time of festivities, family, and friends; it is a season of generosity, gladness, and gratitude.

William Arthur Ward



Oh what a wonderful few days!! I am so very blessed!! I ate SO Much delicious food, drank some festive cranberry martini's, and had a so much Christmasy goodness, I can barely stay awake now!! I am so thankful my Love did not get me a rock massager...;) but an IPOD instead!! Yippee...and a tripod for my camera...which works magnificently! I am also grateful that I am now going to smell like a goddess thanks to all my Lush Bathbombs, lotions, etc! Whooo hoooo! And I have a super new Bob Marley Calender to replace 2010's..I can hardly wait to play Scrabble, put up my new house decor, get ready for a rockin' new decade, and bop around to my life soundtrack once again! Being with family, albeit ever so quickly was the best gift of all!!! Oh life is good...I love Christmas!! ...and this picture for some reason!!
 
xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment