Operation Grat-itude:

An experiment on how being grateful for the little things can improve this chicks perspective. Documenting my personal list of things that were awesome, and grrr-eat about my world.


P.S. Someday I will take over the world!



Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Final Countdown

Ba ha...I posted Girled Cheese's post on here instead...oh well...silly me.



1 week 'til Christmas Day. I will be home with my family and having a blast like we always do! So the last few days leading up to it promise to be busy, as I've not shopped much yet, nor have I planned much, or baked at all. All normal holidays for me!

I can't wait to see the kids faces on Christmas morning, and eat all kinds of yummy foods. To nap in the afternoon, because I had stayed up far to late with my sisters. To spend the first holiday season (we are making our own Christmas day on New Years, as we cannot be together) with my Love. To get away from it all even if just for a few days, to the quiet of 'home'

Let the Holiday Season Kick into Gear!!!

Merry, Merry,
xoxo

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment